Free Ads Elite Module & Plug-in for Joomla! and K2
Requirement: Joomla! 2.5 / 3.x
This is the unique extension that uses 100% of New AdSense Asynchronous Code advantages by loading one instance of async script ( Just before </head> ), even if using multiple ad units ( AdStarter plugin included ).
And also the unique extension that converts your Synchronous code to Asynchronous and vice versa.
The new asynchronous code is designed to improve web latency and allow page content to load without getting held up by ad serving.
(Including Module/Plugin) You can place up to 3 (Not more than 3) AdSense ad units per page - Google AdSense Ad implementation policies.
Ads Elite Module & Plug-in
Perfect and powerful extension to insert Google AdSense in to your Joomla! Website.
To use Ads Elite Extension, you need to copy your Google AdSense code from your Google AdSense account.
Google Adsense is the most competitive Advertising Program. It lets you generate income by serving Google Adsense Advertisements on your website.
You have to wait some days for your Google AdSense to be activated and serve Ads on your site.
After getting an activated account, you can copy your module to 2 other module positions and change all the optional settings if you want so.
From your Ads Elite extension parameters:
- You can chose Google AdSense ads alignment or enter a custom CSS code.
- You can paste your Google AdSense code to the extension.
- You can choose your Google AdSense ad type.
- You can change Google AdSense ad format.
- You can limit Google AdSense ads to be seen just by guest/registered/all users.
- You can block Google AdSense ads on article view.
- You can block some Ip address from seeing your Google AdSense ads.
- Detailed How-to by our friend Technotes.whw1.com
- Spanish documentation by our friend Joomlapractico
Requested Features by users Added to Ads Elite extension:
Our extensions are available for free download. If you have any questions or recommendations regarding the functionality of our extensions (existing options, new options, current issues), please feel free to contact us.